Subject: FW: CALL INFO Re: Telecon: Reservation: 5/21/03 - Wed - noon

Hi all,

Here is the call information for our teleconference next Wednesday noon EST
on 5/21/03.  During this meeting, Rex is planning to especially emphasize
the HPCDML effort.

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandy Ressler [mailto:sressler@nist.gov]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 1:12 PM
To: Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga

Here are the call details:

>   DIAL-IN NUMBERS:
>   USA Toll Free Number: 888-576-9014
>   USA Toll Number: +1-773-756-0201
>   PASSCODE: 36745
>

>  CALL DATE:             MAY-21-2003  (Wednesday)
>  CALL TIME:             12:00 PM EASTERN TIME
>  DURATION:              2 hr

Sandy

On Wednesday, May 14, 2003, at 10:29 PM, Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga wrote:

> Hi Sandy,
>

> I wanted to request a telecom for next Wednesday 21st of May, 12 noon
> EST,
> for 15 people - 4 international.
>
> Thanks.
>

> Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga
>
> <winmail.dat>
NAME:   Sandy Ressler                                  TELE: (301)
975-3549
USMAIL: National Institute of Standards and Technology  FAX: (301)
975-5287
100 Bureau Drive STOP 8940
Gaithersburg, MD  20899-8940                EMAIL: sressler@nist.gov

WEB:http://ovrt.nist.gov/people/sressler/sressler.html