Subject: RE: [huml] Mtg Reminder

Title: RE: [huml] Mtg Reminder
It will be the charters of the two other subcommittees if they are submitted today. We may have to discuss and vote online anyway if they are not sent to the list before the meeting.

I've got business to attend to today.  If you can send me the issues, I will
send you the proxy vote.

len
-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 8:04 AM
To: huml@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [huml] Mtg Reminder

Hi All,

Please excuse this second notification this morning, but the automatic notification went out before I remembered that simply correcting the passcode for today's TC Teleconference on the OASIS calendar event for today always sends out a message. However, I wanted to call your attention to it separately in case anyone was using the website calendar for call info.

The passcode there and in this note is now correct. Because we have a regular monthly schedule, when I originally set up the calendar it seemed like a good idea to include the call info, but it did not occur to me that while the numbers stay the same, the passcode changes, so I caught it.

And here is the info again anyway, because I really want to get a quorum today since I believe that we will be having some business it would be good to resolve during the meeting to avoid needing to do it with an online ballot.

Time: Wednesday, 18 June 2003, 12:00pm to 01:00pm Eastern Time     Description:
USA Toll-Free Number: 800-576-9014
USA Toll Number:+1-756-0201
PASSCODE:52519

For myself, I have some information regarding liaison and outreach efforts that I want to get ready to proceed on in the fall.