Subject: RE: [huml] Fwd: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] Speech and Melody: How Different Parts of the Brain are Used Dep ending on the Language

Title: Fwd: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] Speech and Melody: How
Thanks for the address information.   That's what happen when I use old
email to get a list address.  I added the correct address to my contacts list.

It is hard to stretch that to structure, but usage of structures certainly.
One could speculate that used structures develop and transform, but then
one has to go to the anthropological databases and work from there.  I suspect
you are right but I'm uncertain the evidence makes the case.

But we could look at similar patterns which is why I was speculating on
looking at records for musicians, particularly, singers.

Given the formats for the secondaries integrated under the primary ontology,
one could apply analogical reasoning techniques to derive possible theories.
The importance of James' work given very precise 3D models goes up.

len

From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Hi Folks,

I'm forwarding this to the huml list and to Amir, with this note to Len:

The TC list address is huml@lists.oasis-open.org even though the public comment list is humanmarkup-comment@lists.oasis-open.org.

We asked OASIS to change them both but only one got done during the big transition, and though Ranjeeth has asked that it be changed for the public comment list, it hasn't happened yet, and probably won't, given that it hasn't happened yet.

So much for consistency.

This article yields some fascinating conclusions. Perhaps the most far-reaching is the fact that this pretty much tells us that culture as language-dependent affects brain structure development as well as usage.