Subject: Fwd: [xml-dev] Symbol Grounding and Running Code: Is XML ReallyExtensible?

This is actually more important for us, Len, than it is for the
xml-dev list, (some large number here)% won't have a clue what you
are talking about.

Would you please post a fewURLs for Sowa for our lurkers, and review
material for me. I'm lazy. I don't want to slog through the muddy
lowlands, to get to shoreline, to dig up a pile of oysters, and
finally get to the pearls. Mea Culpa.

BTW, for those Cogno-scenti among us, the Harnad piece is pretty foundational.