Subject: Correct URL plus apologies

Title: Correct URL plus apologies
My apologies to one and all,

I appear to be extremely preoccupied today. Here is the correct URL for the article about Healthcare Provider and Web Services.

http://update.internetweek.com/cgi-bin4/DM/y/ecfv0BdiMw0V30B7LM0AO

Sorry for the confusion.

Regards,
Rex

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pass along this article, which highlights the connection between web services, to which we can now add WSRP 1.0 as an OASIS standard which uses public registries with WSDL and SOAP, and the delivery of critical healthcare information.
Of course, the missing piece is to add the Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) 1.0 for deliering emergency alert messages, and you wil have the complete picture which the group I am working with intend to deliver at the Glocal Homeland Security Conference later this month in Washington, D.C.

This set of services, transport mechanisms, and security mechanisms is the system through which we can open the way for mobile emergency on-site and in-tranist medical services stations to "... desktp PCs in examination rooms, nurses' stations and other locations..." mentioned in the article, as end-points for the delivery of individual human medical history information from any legacy system currently in use.