Subject: Notice HPCDML SC officially moving forward: Fwd: Subcommittees

Title: Notice HPCDML SC officially moving forward: Fwd: Subco
Hi Everyone,

I am forwarding Jamie's response to my request yesterday, and I will be setting out to recruit the liaisons and new subcommittee participants based on this. Since I have already posted the charter and announced that the vote was unanimous in favor of establishing the subcommittee, I won't repeat that now. The charter is available on the TC site.

Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 22:50:21 -0700
To: Rex Brooks <rexb@starbourne.com>
From: James Bryce Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>
Subject: Subcommittees
   No problem at all, Rex.  You're being very gracious under the circumstances.  I apologize that a security upgrade we're doing did freese the creation of new lists and subcommittees.  I am monitoring this, and will make sure that the subcommittee lists are initialized as soon as technically possible.
    In the meantime I encourage you (if not already done) to post the fact of the subcommittee's creation, and its charter, to the respective main OASIS TC list in its own message, so that you've made it formal and can proceed, at least as a subset of the main list operation until we get this resolved.  Again, our profound apologies for the delay.   Regards  Jamie

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Manager Tech Stds Dev, OASIS Open
~   http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.shtml
~   +1 978 667 5155 x 203 office