Subject: Re: a random citation

Thanks Constance,

This is new to me. I am copying the TC list to let them become aware
of this study. This definitely has impact for cognition modelling. It
occurs to me, with my background in advertising art direction, that
this has been known intuitively, and objectively in the sense that
eliciting a positive impression is the underlying rationale for such
tools as focus groups and other marketing research, but this is the
first I've heard of academic studies documenting the aspect of
"secondary" emotions. I highlight secondary since it plays into the
structure we have adopted for developing HumanML.

Thanks, again,
Rex