Subject: Conference Withdrawal

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pass along the message that I have decided to
withdraw my effort to present a demonstration of the Common Alerting
Protocol (CAP) 1.0 using WSRP 1.0 within a Public Health Preparedness
Portal proof of concept for the New York Academy of Medicine. There
were just too many factors that had not been resolved to spend the
time and energy on it at this point.

I will, however, use the work done on that project, in a proposal
presentation explaining how this would work, and I will attempt to
keep the operational lines open for the ad hoc group that I had
gathererd to make this attempt.