Subject: A target-field of opportunity for HumanML Cultural Modellers

Title: A target-field of opportunity for HumanML Cultural Mod
Hi Folks,

I thought I would pass along an article that points out an area that will be soon be ripe for HumanML Cultural Modellers to tap for better communication for fun and profit, and maybe, just maybe, better human understanding. In any event, it is an area where it behooves us, I believe, to recruit some fresh new minds.

(Not that all of ours are old and stale,

;^)

but it always helps to get more eyes and brains on our work to turn up approaches we haven't seen yet.)

http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/stories/story/0,10738,2914619,00.html