Subject: TC Meeting This Week

Title: TC Meeting This Week
Hi Everyone,

This is probably all the reminder I will send this month, but it is important. We need to get updates, such as they are, on work toward getting our subcommittees up and running. I have HPCDML online now and those interested can go to the Members Only TC page and scroll down to Subgroups and join. If you haven't gotten your membership access working previously, you need to do that in order to join subcommittees.

My reasonable, I thought, plan to get my priorities sorted out and put a schedule together was derailed by the nasty little cold that started assaulting me Thursday, but didn't turn on the Niagara Nasal spigot till the middle of Friday night. That threw a monkeywrench into my plans, and all I managed to get done of the writing I had planned was about five paragraphs.

So, Murphy wins again. Anyway.... we'll still try to get our priorities in order for the fall work season, since the work we get done usually happens between Labor Day and Thanksgiving, although that seems to be falling back to Halloween as I slide into dotage.

Sigh. One adapts as best one can...

SERVICE LEVEL: UNATTENDED
CALL ACCESS TYPE: MEET ME

# OF LINES: Total=19 Dialout=0 Meet Me=15 Meet Me Toll=4
DIAL-IN NUMBERS:
USA Toll Free Number: 888-576-9014
USA Toll Number: +1-773-756-0201
PASSCODE: 55398