Subject: RE: [huml] FW: Meeting time: 12pm EST to 3pm EST?

It's easier for me to do 4EST/3CST.

len
-----Original Message-----
From: Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga [mailto:rkthunga@humanmarkup.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 7:30 PM
To: huml@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [huml] FW: Meeting time: 12pm EST to 3pm EST?

Hi everyone,

For our next TC meeting, I wanted to ask the members if moving our regularly occurring TC meetings on the 3rd Wednesday of every month to perhaps 4pm EST, from our previous time of 12pm EST, will cause any problems.

A couple of our members requested a later meeting time, which would be easier for them to make.

------

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga