Subject: Role Playing Generators

My son has been instructing me in RPGs.  The interfaces
are built on topics that are unsurprisingly familiar
to the Humlers.  I've brought the topic up multiple
times since we began this effort, but I think the
following article adds some credibility to any who
might be implementing such a thing.

http://www.upenn.edu/researchatpenn/article.php?141&bus

An RPG for X3D that uses HumanML topics is obvious, of
course.

len