Subject: Re: [huml] relevant article

Thanks, James,

This is very timely. I am copying the Emergency Management list with
this. It serves as a reminder of how maintaining a wide range of
collaborative opportunities can bring up important points
(liability-below), and new application areas (incorporating cultural
considerations into global scope Emergency Management and Medical
Preparedness).

I look forward to exploring this further.