Subject: Presentation Paper

Hi Everyone,

Here is the first full draft of the Paper that will accompany the
Powerpoint Presentation I will be making Dec 9 at the Collaboration
Workshop. Before I send out the the 7.7Mb Powerpoint file I prefer to
ask that you reply with an indication of whether you can accept so
large a file, especially those on the huml and humanorg lists. I will
then send it out in another group mailing later this morning or this
afternoon. I will eventually rework the many several images that
causing the filesize, but I don't have the time right now. I should
be able to get it back under a Meg. Massaging image files is
something that takes a but of practice, so if you don't have to do a
lot of it, there's not much reason to learn how to do it, nor why or
where or when to do what, let alone with the various software out
there.

HumanMLinCollabtnsPaper.doc