Subject: Presentation Paper

Hi Everyone,

Here is the Powerpoint Presentation that goes with the Paper I sent
this morning. I was only able to get it down to 2.3 Mb, but that's
still better than 7.7, so if your email client/service won't deal
with it, we'll have to make other arrangements. It will eventually go
onto the Humanmarkup.org, Inc. site, but not until after the
presentation.

Unless I get some fairly serious indication that a lot of you think a
rearrangement is necessary, I doubt I will have the time to
fundamentally rework significant sections of these two pieces since I
really must ensure that the Portal demonstration gets finished
properly. Russell is handling the editing, but I know that for typos
and grammar, it always helps to have more eyes on a set of components
this large. So I welcome your help, but please do not feel that I am
disregarding your well-founded opinions if it turns out there is just
not enough time to revisit everything that might be improved.

Also, I would like to remind you all that this is not necessarily the
last time the presentation will be made, or large portions of it.
There are at least two and more likely four or five grant proposals
hiding in here, and maybe even more, so if the spirit moves you to
start expanding, refining and polishing up sections that reflect your
own projects, please have at it.

HumanML_in_Collaborations.ppt