Subject: Re: [humanorg] JL-edits of paper attached

This is a good idea, and I actually briefly thought about it, but it
got lost in the press to get the darn thing as done as it is. Since
this is going to turn up in Russell's Inbox through the
humanorg@yahoogroups.com list, I won't add his address.

I'm gonna have to take an hour or so off now. My vision is actually blurring.