Subject: Re: [huml] Re: Has anyone read this? Thoughts? Yes I have one

Hi James,

I'll keep an eye out. While I follow the list, I haven't made the
associations you mention, but I wanted to respond to this question as
much to refamiliarize myself with the context of the Princeton work
as anything else, for reasons that may be more relevant to you than
some others simply for the human context.