Subject: Re: [huml] Post modernism

Thanks, Len,

While you might not have actually deduced it, but, at some point in
time, if my own plans to conquer the known universe are to continue,
I will have to teach business analysis (minus MBA-speak) to artists,
AND programmers, and 3D, creative communications, and programming to
business people (including MBAs), so this is quite instructive.