Subject: Reminder: TC Monthly Meeting Agenda

Hi Everyone,

This is your reminder. We have our monthly HumanMarkup TC meeting today:

CALL ACCESS TYPE: MEET ME

# OF LINES: Total=19 Dialout=0 Meet Me=15 Meet Me Toll=4

DIAL-IN NUMBERS:
USA Toll Free Number: 888-576-9014
USA Toll Number: +1-773-756-0201
PASSCODE: 13117

CALL DATE: JAN-21-2004 (Wednesday)
CALL TIME: 04:00 PM EASTERN TIME
DURATION: 2 hr

Agenda:

Accept previous minutes.
Old Business:
Updates on Grant Proposal.

New Business HPCDML OWL Onbtology.
Primary Base RDF Schema.
HumanML OWL Ontology.

Please remember, we will be using the full two hours, using the
second hour to continue our grant proposal discussions, and any
discussion of possible synergies and liaisons with other programs,
projects, potential partners.