Subject: pdf document: The Semiotic Body in its Environment

for the Semiotic folk amongst us, as well as others, this is an
interesting book chapter (35 pages) that uses behavior of two people
engaged in archaeological excavation as basis for discussion.
Unfortunately, I don't have the supplementary video tapes of the
archaeologists in action, but I suspect most of us can easily visualize
and thus "get the picture."

http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/clic/cgoodwin/03sem_body.pdf