Subject: Re: [huml] Meeting for February 04

Title: Re: [huml] Meeting for February 04
Thanks, Ranjeeth,

That certainly works best for me, 2nd Wednesday of month 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.

At 9:46 AM -0500 2/23/04, Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga wrote:
Hi All,

I wanted to let you all know that Rex and I did meet up last week for the telecom, but I think the late notification combined with the change of meeting time caused us to have to cancel the meeting for this month.

We are thinking of changing the meeting time for next month to the 2nd Wednesday of the month, instead of the 3rd Wednesday, to best synch with people's schedules.

Hope that works out.

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga