Subject: Re: [huml] Next TC Meeting: March 11th 2004 Wednesday, 12 noon EST

Title: Re: [huml] Next TC Meeting: March 11th 2004 Wednesday, 12
Thanks Ranjeeth,

I will send out reminders Monday and Tuesday of that week as well.

At 9:19 PM -0500 2/29/04, Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga wrote:
Hi all,

I am sending out a reminder for our next meeting, March 11th 2004 Wednesday at 12 noon.

We decided that it might be easier to schedule the meetings on the 2nd Wednesday.  Hopefully this will be more convenient for everyone.

This is the same information from last month.  According to Sandy Ressler (our friend at NIST who provides us the call information, and other support) this information should always be the same in the future.

--------
Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
passcode: 696410