Subject: Re: [huml] Algernon - Rule-Based Programming

Hi Roger,

I should say so! Thanks so much. I would have just plain missed this
with the avalanche I somehow stumbled under. Oh, yes, yes, yes. I had
forgotten about algernon after following it for a long time. Now with
Protege and OWL, the timing is just right to see if we can get these
components to work together with our OWL Ontologies. If so, it will
make HumanML application development using XML/RDF vocabularies that
much easier, tighter and more efficient, I hope. We have a TC meeting
Wednesday, and we will probably schedule another for later in the
month, so hopefully I can make up for the monkeywrench that got
tossed into my schedule with needing to help out with the Emergency
Mgt TC work this week.

Thanks, again,
Rex