Subject: RE: [huml] Mediation SC: draft charter

Title: RE: [huml] Mediation SC: draft charter
Thanks Ranjeeth,

I will take your advice and most of your restructuring in the next version along with placing

"For  individuals, communities and organizations with a vested interest in mitigating conflict. "

at the start for conspicuous prominence as the short form of the Mission Statement. I will let it stew a bit and then submit an amended version soon for discussion in email in advance of our next meeting on the 24th.