Subject: No Meeting Yesterday

Hi Folks,

Due to lack of participation (3 attendees only), yesterday's second
meeting was simply cancelled. We will schedule a regular meeting for
the second Wednesday of April and another second meeting for the
fourth Wednesday as well, because James will be away in Italy for the
first meeting. At the least we will be able to get james caught up.

I will be sending out several messages today because I don't want to
have them all in one thread, so that we can capture results if needs
be by subject thread.