Subject: Fwd: [OASIS members] results of voting: CAP and WSS

While this is really only the start of some of the most difficult
work with CAP, it is at least a start, and we can now move on to
ensure that it works as well as it can, and improve it as we work to
get it adopted.

Part of what this means is that the future of working toward more
liaison and collaboration efforts may help get more participation
here in our group, and hopefully, one day hit the critical mass
HumanML needs to carry on on its own so to speak.

I just wanted to say that I am working on some collaborative demos to
which we may be able to craft a contribution or two, as well as
pursuing our own work. I believe our next meeting should be scheduled
for the 14th, and I hope to be able to have more to report by then.