Subject: Monthly TC Meeting(s) Call Info

Title: Monthly TC Meeting(s) Call Info
Hi Folks.

I have made the long term changes to our calendar schedule of monthly teleconference meetings, starting with our next meeting this month, Wednesday, April 14, 2004 at 12:00 p.m. noon to 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The call info stays the same from now on (unless Sandy at NIST changes it):

Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
passcode: 696410

I will send out reminders as usual and try to get the agenda out by Monday next week. However, we know that we want to discuss and vote on the Charter and Mission Statement for the MediationML SC. There will also be normal reports, including updates on FOSE-Emerging Technologies Components Conference, Grants, PyCon, and the recent Game Developers Conference in San Jose.

We have also scheduled another meeting for the fourth Wednesday of this month, March 28, 2004 so that we can catch up on James' work, and his trip to Italy, as well as Grant issues, HPCDML SC considerations and thoughts about scheduling SC meetings and the rest of our work schedule on amending the Primary Base Schema through summer and fall.