Subject: Reminder:IMPORTANT! TC Meeting Wednesday 28 April 2004

Title: Reminder:IMPORTANT! TC Meeting Wednesday 28 April 2004
Hi Folks,

This is your first reminder. I will try to do this again tomorrow morning. I will also repost the Mediation SC Charter and Mission Statement which I hope we can field a quorum to pass, or not, however a vote goes. In addition I will also post the work I have done to date on the SBIR-STTR topics and the abstract for a paper, presentation and demonstration at XML 2004 in November for review.

Here is the call info:

Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
passcode: 696410

Here's the agenda again:

Agenda:

    1. Accept Minutes of previous meeting.
    2. Old Business-Reviews and Reports
    a. Mediation SC Charter and Mission Statement
    b. Sylvia's PyCon review/report
    c. Russell's & John's review/report on FOSE and Emerging Tech Components Conference
    d. Rex's review/report on CAP approval and next phase
    e. Rex's review/report on eGov meeting developments
    f. other reviews/reports
    g. PBS Revision and OWL Ontology target date(s)

    3. New Business-Grant Proposals and Demonstration Presentations
    a. NSF-SBIR/STTR Grant Proposals
    b. Level 8, QDA, and multi-TC CAP. WSRP, ebXML, UDDI Demos for
    July-August and XML 2004 November
    c. other items

I will be reposting the three Grant overviews, and there have been significant developments in eGov and elsewhere.