Subject: Today's Meeting Important

Title: Today's Meeting Important
Hi Everyone,

Yes, it's me again. Let's be nice and call this persistence, okay?

I have attached the Mediation SC Charter and Mission Statement and the SBIR-STTR GRant Notes in both Word and .sdw formats.

There is another Medical Working Group meeting organized by Sandy Ressler at this same time, and James has offered to attend that one because it is important for him and for the HPCDML SC, after we achieve quorum, (if we achieve quorum, please!). So, we will address the Mediation SC Charter discussion (if needed) and vote first thing. Otherwise the agenda is the same as posted here and on the TC webpages.

 Here is the call info:

Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
passcode: 696410

Here's the agenda again:

Agenda:

    1. Accept Minutes of previous meeting.
    2. Old Business-Reviews and Reports
    a. Mediation SC Charter and Mission Statement
    b. Sylvia's PyCon review/report
    c. Russell's & John's review/report on FOSE and Emerging Tech Components Conference
    d. Rex's review/report on CAP approval and next phase
    e. Rex's review/report on eGov meeting developments
    f. other reviews/reports
    g. PBS Revision and OWL Ontology target date(s)

    3. New Business-Grant Proposals and Demonstration Presentations
    a. NSF-SBIR/STTR Grant Proposals
    b. Level 8, QDA, and multi-TC CAP. WSRP, ebXML, UDDI Demos for
    July-August and XML 2004 November
    c. other items

Hoping to speak with you all soon,

SBIR-STTR-6-04-GrantProposals&Notes.doc