Subject: TC Meeting Wednesday 23 June 2004

Title: TC Meeting Wednesday 23 June 2004
Hi Folks,

We have a TC meeting this Wednesday 23 June 2004 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time

Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
passcode: 696410

I will try to get an agenda out later today or tomorrow morning, but we have quite a bit to discuss.
We did not get confirmation until this weekend, so I l'll be sending out several reminders in an attempt to generate a quorum before summer sets in with too great a vengeance.

Although I did not finish the NSF SBIR/STTR Grant Proposals on time to submit, for a variety of reasons, I did receive confirmation that my abstract for XML 2004 in November was accepted, and there is a potential HumanML component for that we can provide, as well as a chance that I will be presenting an early version of the presentation, paper and powerpoint slideshow in September in Washington, D.C.

It is in relation to the latter that I am currently swamped, hence the lack of an agenda right now.