Subject: Reminder: TC Meeting this Wednesday

Hi Folks,

I will try to do this again tomorrow before I take off for the all day seminar I have lined up.

Here is the call info:

Wednesday, 25 August 2004, 12:00pm to 01:00pm Eastern Time
Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
passcode: 696410

Agenda:
Old Business
1.Update Report Russell: Collabroation Expedition Workshop #34
2.Update Report Rex: XML.GOV Working Group Meeting
3.Update Report Rex: Mediation SC established
4.Update Report Rex: Outreach-combined with XML 2004 Paper - Presentation - Demonstration
5. Review OASIS IPR Policy (See http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/200407/msg00002.html)
6. Update Reports by members

New Business:
7. Review Charter and Deliverables to update these to align with current work.
8. Proposal Rex: Task Mediation SC with starting work on Human Preferences and Profile Markup Language (working name)

We have a lot of stuff on our plate, and we need a quorum to decide some things, otherwise you will be getting a lot of reminders about the ballots I will set up for these decisions.

I hope to hear you all there.

Rex Brooks      Starbourne Communications Design
WebAddress      http://www.starbourne.com
GeoAddress:     1361-A Addison
                Berkeley, CA, USA 94702
Tel:            510-849-2309