Subject: Fwd: [emergency] Documents on Categorization of Government Information

Hi Folks,

This work on categorization of Federal Govt. Information sources and
searchability requirements is essential to several topics discussed today
in the TC meeting.

Thanks, Eliot, for sending this along to the Emergency Management and eGov
TC lists. It is also highly relevant to the soon to be established
International Heathcare Continuum TC, so I am copying a few of those folks,
some of whom are also subscribed to the Humanmarkup TC list. The IHC TC
discusson list isn't meant to be used until after the TC has its inaugural
meeting. However, there is no reason why we can't spread this important
review material around before the September deadline brings it to a close.