Subject: Re: [huml] Groups - HumanMarkupTC-CharterRev-02.rtf uploaded

Hi Karl,

That's a significant question that requires the group to kick in
here. If I have the basics up to snuff, we should start discussing
this, I think. The reason I wrote that was exactly because I couldn't
just start picking things for being in or outof scope  based on my
own predilections, and your specific answer frames the questions
well, thanks.

So, to the commitee, we need to start discussing what we think about
this, even if it means coming up with a list because I think we need
to start getting specific, and also to start focusing on the other
specifications out there that we need to be assessing.