Subject: TC Meeting Wednesday

Title: TC Meeting Wednesday
Hi Everyone,

I apologize for getting to this so late this month, but it's been an overwhelmingly busy time for me, and it is a harbinger of busy times ahead for us. We will be having our regular monthly TC meeting Wednesday, and I will get an agenda out tomorrow morning.

Here's the regular call info:

Time:Wednesday, 27 October 2004, 12:00pm to 01:00pm Eastern Time

    Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
    outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
    passcode: 696410

Just as a teaser, I will let you know that Russell and I won a "Breakthrough Award" from the Component Technology.org Community of Interest for the presentation we gave last Tuesday in our collaboration with Oracle on a WSRP collaboration which is leading up to our presentation and demonstration at XML 2004 in Washington, D.C. next month. You'll have to attend Wednesday's meeting to hear more about it, but I can say that this bodes well for our upcoming work on a Preferences and Profiles ML in our Mediation SC because personalization in Web Services particularly as well as productivity applications and most all applications in general is now needed, so we have a genuine buisness use case we can use to build participation..