Subject: TC Meeting Tomorrow, Wed., Oct. 27, 2004 Agenda

Title: TC Meeting Tomorrow, Wed., Oct. 27, 2004 Agenda
Hi Everyone,

Here's the call info and agenda for tomorrow TC telecon meeting. Please attend if you can. Our plate is full  and new projects are in the works. We need to make progress on the charter revision among other concerns and there are some recent developments to discuss, such as the fact that members of our committee just won a "Breakthrough Award" from the Emerging Technology Components organization within the Federal CIO Council for the presentation we made last Tuesday and reprised yesterday via remote at a conference held at MITRE.  This means more doors are opening for us and we need to take advantage of it.

Here's the info:

Time:Wednesday, 27 October 2004, 12:00pm to 01:00pm Eastern Time

    Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
    outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
    passcode: 696410

Agenda:

    Old Business:
    1. TC Charter--Specifically we need to discuss what is out of scope for the Human Markup Language beyond previously existing vocabulary standards.
    2. Reports on recent events-Collaborative Expedition Workshop #36 and Fifth Quarterly Emerging Technology Components Conference, including "Breakthrough Award" for team working with WSRP and Oracle on Portal Project.
    3. Update on OWL-RDF Primary Base Schema in relation to Semantic Web in Federal Enterprise Architecture Program/Effort--a significant opportunity aligned with personalization-new ML effort

    New Business:
    4. Biota--Cross Agency e-Service Shared Resources Project through EPA-DHS.