Subject: Correction: XML 2004 and Dec. TC Meeting

Hi Humlers, and others

I need to correct a misstatement. The International Health Continuum
is going to vote on the proposal to use UML as the tool of choice for
developing use cases. This is not a decision that has been made. My
personal opinion and assessment that this is likely got ahead of me,
there. I apologize. I'm just itching to get on to the work.

It seems so important to build some momentum here, that I forgot for
a moment that we need to dot all our 'i's and cross all our 't's.

Sorry, I will keep a tighter rein on my nethusiam.