Subject: Happy Holidays-and a Reminder

Title: Happy Holidays-and a Reminder
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to wish you all a terrific holidays and a happy and productive new year.

and, of course, I want to keep reminding you all that we have our last monthly meeting of 2004 next Wednesday, so if you can spare us some time, we can take a look at what lies ahead. There are some very exciting prospect just beyond the start of the new year.

Here's the call info again:

Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
passcode: 696410

I will be posting reminders and I will have an agenda ready before the meeting. There is a lot to discuss.

President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design