Subject: TC Meeting Reminder & Agenda

Hi Everyone,

I have added an agenda to the Meeting Announcement on the TC webpages.
Note, I did not include discussion of the paper proposal I sent out over
the weekend, because it is not specifically TC business. Of course, if we
get through this wallopin' agenda, we can discuss it, but somehow that
seems dubious.

And here's your first reminder:

Monthly HumanMarkup TC Teleconference Meeting (Conference Call)

Time Wednesday, 26 January 2005, 12:00pm to 01:00pm ET
Description Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
passcode: 696410

Agenda 1. Accept Minutes of Previous Meeting.
2. Member Reports of activities related to our work.
3. Discuss, if needed, Charter of Mediation SC
4. Review, if possible, Huml Primary Base XML Schema & OWL/RDF 1.0 proposed
revisions
5. Discuss Outreach