Subject: Next Week's Monthly TC Meeting

Hi Folks,

I wanted to start announcing next week's meeting now in order to build up the most participation I can. I am hoping it can be a watershed meeting for kicking off the HPCDML and HPPL effort for this year. I will send out an agenda later, but one thing we can be thinking of is how we want to announce this effort because I have contacted our OASIS administrative contact, Mary McRae about writing up an announcement to the general OASIS membership. One particular aspect of writing standards that I would like to pursue, would be to start documenting our own process more formally and use it as a way to develop a more standardized methodology for constructing standards. I will discuss this more thoroughly in its own thread, hopefully starting tomorrow, but I wanted to give ya a heads up about it.

Here's the usual call info:

event icon HumanMarkup TC Monthly Meeting (Conference Call)
Time Wednesday, 23 February 2005, 12:00pm to 01:00pm ET
Description Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
passcode: 696410

President, CEO, Starbourne Communications Design
Executive Director, Humanmarkup.org, Inc.
1361-A Addison
Berkeley, CA 94702
510-849-2309