Subject: Today's Meeting

Hi Everyone,

I ran across an example of the kind of document that relates to the HPPML work in the Mediation SC whose work is on the agenda for today's meeting:

Name event icon HumanMarkup TC Monthly Meeting (Conference Call)
Time Wednesday, 23 February 2005, 12:00pm to 01:00pm ET
Description Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
passcode: 696410
Agenda 1. Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting(s).
2. Quick Reports (emphasis on quick)
3. Mediation SC -- multiple tasks
4. HPCDML SC -- multiple tasks
5. Scheduling of meetings and deliverables

The full title and short description of the document attached is:

Executive Order 13347 - Individuals With Disabilities in Emergency Preparedness NEW (92 KB) Text document icon   Text Alternative (6 KB)
This Presidential directive stipulates that the needs of persons with disabilities be considered in emergency preparedness planning at the federal level. The NIMS Integration Center urges that as departments and agencies at all levels make NIMS-related revisions to their emergency plans that they take into account the needs of persons with disabilities, including employees and the persons they serve.

I would do the same for HPCDML except that if I got started, I would never get done by the time of the meeting since there have been numerous meetings on Healthcare recently, with many, many related documents especially in relation to both Medical Informatics and Health Level 7/Object Management Group meetings on developing standards for this very interesting community.

TTY Soon.

President, CEO, Starbourne Communications Design
Executive Director, Humanmarkup.org, Inc.
1361-A Addison
Berkeley, CA 94702
510-849-230

nims_executive_order_13347.pdf