Subject: Fwd: [chairs] Keeping TC rosters current

Hi Humlers,

I apologise for falling down on the job as your co chair, and to make
matters somewhat worse, I also failed to remind Ranjeeth that we
needed to contact Sandy and set up our monthly TC meeting for next
week, so we should reschedule it  for March 30, 2005 at 12:00 P.M.
Eastern.

Ranjeeth could you handle that for us?

Regarding Jamie's message, we also need to update our membership
roster, taking note of the fact that February's meeting was
cancelled. We know that James Landrum III, has dropped to observer
status at best, and we wish him the best in his quest for support for
the fine efforts of the North Dakota State University Archeology
Technologies Laboratory. I will take on the efforts to build a Human
Physical Characeristics Description Markup Language as chair of that
subcommittee.

I cannot put too much emphasis on attending our next meeting, folks.
If we don't succeed in renewing and succeeding in our outreach
effort, we will have no choice but to dissolve this technical
committee. Again, you have my apologies for my part in bringing about
this state of affairs.

Regards,