Subject: Reminder: TC Meeting Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Title: Reminder: TC Meeting Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Hi Everyone,

This is a next to last reminder that we have a TC meeting scheduled this week. It is still very important that you attend if you possibly can because we are updating our roster, so those of you who missed the January meeting will be moved to observer status if you do not attend. We need to get our TC process in line with OASIS policy.

I decided against posting an agenda, since what we can discuss realistically depends on participation, and I have not heard back from a couple members on whose participation, moving forward depends.

To repeat: One personal note: after SWANS, the Semantic Web Applications for National Security conference in Washington, D.C. April 7-8, I will be done with the series of presentations and other special efforts I have been working on since last Fall, so I will again have time to devote to HumanMarkup, which has gotten the short end of my attention recently, so I will certainly be getting back on track to finish up the revision of the primary base xml schema and the companion rdf schema/ontology. It is basically done, but I haven't had the time to double check everything to be satisfied that I have done my work as best I can.

Here is the telecon info:

Name            HumanMarkup TC Meeting (Conference Call)
Time            Wednesday, 30 March 2005, 12:00pm to 01:00pm ET
Description     Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
outside USA toll:       1 203 277 0324
passcode:       696410

President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design