Subject: Re: [huml] It is starting, folks, so do we want to drive or ridethis train?

Rex,

I'm with you (although, I've only signed up as an observer,
because I knew this cannot be at the top of my priority list, at
least for a while.) This is one subject area I am genuinely
interested in (ref. the message I sent you on 9/21/2004 upon
Russ' introduction).

I do want to put some time in (after this week, though, I have
Uncle Sam to take care of now) to try to understand more fully,
your vision in this matter, and to explore how I can contribute.
Since we are close enough to each other, maybe we can even get
together for coffee or lunch, which is something I had wanted to
do all along.

Keep up the great work!

Sincerely.  =ppy