Subject: This Month's TC Meeting Fwd: Convergences

Title: This Month's TC Meeting Fwd: Convergences
Hi Folks,

I am using this email to announce this month's meeting earlier than usual because I will be posting a number of announcements as I post updated revisions of our primary base schema in both XML and RDF-OWL and RDFS.

Here is the Info:

Wednesday, 22 June 2005, 12:00pm to 01:30pm ET
Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
passcode: 696410

I was tempted to include the whole set of messages below that led to this one, but the issues on today's http://conmergence.com directly relate to Michelle's focus on personalization of emergency alerting, as part of the inevitable next "Sarbanes-Oxley" type federal law. It's exactly in our court, and we need to start a campaign to be involved. Like yesterday would not be too soon. But I will add it to the agenda I am going to work up for this month's meeting.

From: "Ed Dodds" <dodds@conmergence.com>
Cc: <ontolog-forum@ontolog.cim3.net>, <health-ont@ontolog.cim3.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:50:51 -0500
Peter et al:

I'm a member of IHC, too, and at the risk of blatant blog self-promotion (which I am by no means above) I'd like to point out that the topics posted to the IHC list often have "sister posts" at conmergence.com (check the <categories/> for explanation of the, er, categories). Especially note the <Ontological.Angst/>, <MB-*/> and <eb*/> cats. I assume folks know about the resources at healthcare.xml.org,  ebxmlforum.org eHealthcare, and Robin's excellent xml.coverpages.org/healthcare.html but I'd like to suggest watching the medical banking space as well at www.mbproject.org if you're not already doing so. Thanks. And thanks, Rex!
Ed Dodds
Technology Convergence Strategist
dodds@conmergence.com
<Conmergence.com/>