Subject: TC Meeting Wed., June 22, 2005

Title: TC Meeting Wed., June 22, 2005
Hi Folks,

I have uploaded the primary base OWL draft 0.1 and the XML Schema 0.92, reflecting the revisions we agreed upon last year. I have not yet finished the first draft of the RDF Schema. I have added a few names to the cc: list hoping that perhaps some old and new parties might be willing to lend us some added energy and consider joining our group for the purpose of getting us moving again.

Wednesday, 22 June 2005, 12:00pm to 01:30pm ET
Description       Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
passcode: 696410

Agenda:

1.Reports
        1a. New Pilots
  1b. Federal InterAgency CoPs
    1c. Extreme Markup?
     1c. DRM
2. Review Subcommittees.
2a. HPCDML has lost one co chair.
       2b. Mediation SC Charter
        2c. Personalized Alerting
3. Review deliverables:
        3a. Primary Base XML Schema Revision
    3b. Primary Base RDF-Owl Ontology
       3c. RDF Schema
4. New Business
   4a. Outreach
    4b. UserContext() for Web Services, Individual Health Record (EHR), etc

It is a this Wednesday, so please mark your calendars and be ready for a lot of work.

President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design
GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison
Berkeley, CA 94702