Subject: Reminder Meeting Tomorrow Aug. 24, 2005

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we have a meeting scheduled for
tomorrow,Wednesday, August 24, 2005 at 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. and
the call in info is:

Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
passcode: 696410

I hope you can attend, and I would again like to extend an invitation
to the Ontolog Forum Aug. 25, 2005 Health Informatics Panel
Discussion. This very much aligns with and applies to HumanMarkup,
especially personal health information systems, which is something I
hope we can devote a significant amount of effort to soon. it would
be very good to touch bases so that we can begin to work toward the
fall season.

President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design
GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison