Subject: Identity Theft, Spam, Internet Security: HumanML Outreach: TCMeeting Today

Hi Everyone,

I have, (I think and hope) cleared my personal decks, allowing me to
focus on rebuilding our TC. No more presentations on the horizon (at
least none for which I have major work to do first). So, regardless
of how many of our members can attend today, I will conduct the
meeting with the goal in mind of putting into the minutes the various
components we can come up with for improving and extending our
outreach effort, and get back to work on the deliverables we need to
review and update. So...

your reminder:

We have a TC meeting today:	Wednesday, 26 October 2005, 12:00pm
to 01:30pm ET
	Dial in toll free:	877 950 6921
	outside of USA toll:	1 203 277 0324
	passcode:	696410

I have added a brief agenda:

Review Work/Deliverables
Develop Outreach Plans

The Subject Line previews the headline/tagline with which I intend to
start and end the outreach letters I will be sending out to the
various TCs I participate in, especially the International Health
Continuum TC and the eGov TC, since I have been neglecting the
rebuilding efforts in those TCs as much as I have our own stuttering
restart effort. I will also be sending a link to the excellent
article Jay Peltz penned this summer:

HumanML: The Vision
http://www.dmreview.com/article_sub.cfm?articleId=1033534

I will also be targetting the same inter-agency federal governmental
and the intergovernmental audiences for whom my recent presentations
have been aimed. So I am combining my follow-up on the special
recognition our latest effort received from the Semantic
Interoperability Community of Practice

http://colab.cim3.net/

click on the "wiki" link, then click on the  "Government Semantic
Interoperability (XML Web Services) CoP " link

http://web-services.gov/

and scroll down to click on "October 20, 2005, SICoP Public Meeting
for SIA/DRM Pilot Presentations." and scroll down to click on
"Special Recognition" to download and view the powerpoint
presentation for which the "virtual consortium" I represented was
recogni zed with a plaque and certificate.

HumanML in the "Semantic Interoperability at Work" connection falls
within the context of enhancing "personalized emergency alerting" and
aiding (hopefully) the reliable, secure transmission of personal
electronic health records during various kinds of crises.

I went through this exercise above to demonstrate just how difficult
it is to highlight or feature the roles HumanML can play in our lives
in the digital information context. This is also the reason for the
extremely simplified headline/tagline:

Identity Theft, Spam, Internet Security: HumanML Outreach.

Cheers,
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design
GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison