Subject: Re: Fwd: re: [huml] CIDOC CRM url, Next meeting, Discussion onthe lists

Hi Eveyone,

Hearing no negatives, I scheduled our next meeting for Monday,
February 27, 2006 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The call info is on the
TC Webpages. I can send it to individuals if your membership
privileges are in limbo, but I don't want to broadcast it on the
mailing list since the OASIS mailing lists are not as secure as we
might like it to be.

Given the volume of material OASIS deals with, I haven't considered
it worth the effort to explain how to avoid this. This is one of the
problems of selecting a commercial Content Management Service instead
of rolling your own, and while I could explain the process, the
chances of getting it done correctly are essentially nil. As is, we
know that spambots regularly harvest the mailing lists, and that has
already led to a very low tech but completely effective trashing of
at least one toll-free telecon service that had been provided for
another TC, and the last thing I want to do is to put this one in
jeopardy.

So let me know if you can't access it and I will provide the call info.

I will put out an agenda soon.

Regards,
Rex