Subject: Re: TC Status

Hi Mary,

Meetings:
We have only had 1 meeting in the past 3 months, not 4.
We have had 2 meetings in the past 4 months.
We have had 3 meetings in the past 6 months.

With today's meeting, those figures will change to:
2 meetings in last 3 months,
3 meetings in the past 4 months, and
3 meetings in the past 6 months.

Those dates you were counting were mostly cancellations. I did cancel
them, but when Kavi changed a while back, in fall sometime, when I
changed a date for a monthly meeting, or cancelled, it was a
repeating event that I did not notice I needed to change for all
repeats, hence the list of old repeating dates was added to the
calendar.

Also, I went back to retroactively cancell, and discovered it couldn't be done.

Members:
We have 3 voting members. We should have 4 (see below).

Monica Martin has not attended enough to maintain her membership, and
I am sure she has too many other commitments to do so at this point.

Apparently, I neglected, as a member organization representative to
include Dr, Sylvia Candelaria de Ram as a volunteer employee of
Humanmarkup.org, Inc. or perhaps, as I have heard, she needed to
request this and I neglected to understand this and communicate it to
her. If this is true, could you inform me? She should be a voting
member.

(I know I need to review all the TC proces changes, but, as with all,
or most,  OASIS members, unless our duties in OASIS are a part of our
paid employment, these commitments tend to be lower down on our
individual priorities, so that when energy runs out, they are in the
group of things that we have been unable to complete.)

Also, apparently Michelle Raymond has not yet managed to get her
relationship with Honeywell and Honeywell's relationship with OASIS
onto a solid working basis.

If both of those can be resolved favorably, we would have 5 voting
members, and if Dr. Bob Smith joins OASIS as an independent, we would
have 6 voting members.

As you heard, and I tried to make clear, I have attempted to shift
the burden of keeping this TC going onto our members, all of whom,
including myself,  have the selfsame caveat: as time permits.

Symposium:
We don't plan a face to face meeting. We don't know if we will be in
existence at that point. My abstract was accepted, so I will be
speaking.

If you joined our meeting for a few minutes, it would probably be
worthwhile, since I am adding a discussion of OASIS IPR policy to the
agenda, so that we can vote on it next month. I have reviewed the
CIDOC CRM, and while I have some questions, I can vouch for handling
the editing of the Primary Base Schema revision, so our plans are
still on track for delivering it as a committee draft at our April
meeting.

Regards,
Rex

President, CEO