Subject: Reminder: Meeting Wednesday

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to remind you that we have a meeting scheduled
tomorrow, Wednesday, April 5, 2006 at 12:00 p.m. EST. The call info
is on the website.

Please attend if you can. I am not as far along with the revision as
I would like to be. Too many interruptions, and I find it impossible
to do a sloppy or incomplete job since I personally need to be able
to use this. Also, it turned out the the CIDOC CRM did not have an
XML Schema version, and .xsd, only an .rdfs so I am doing what I
would have wanted to do anyway, creating an rdfs version that is
consistent with the CIDOC CRM and then an .xsd version of that, using
both The CIDOC CRM conventions and Sylvia's last pass through the
primary base schema to make a seamless whole of our specification.

I will post what I have tomorrow morning just before the meeting, and
we can map out how we want to proceed toward a final revision by the
end of April.

Regards,
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design